Testimonial: I called and spoke with someone at Treatment Center Finder – I couldn’t believe it; she had struggled with anorexia too! Thanks to her, I got back control of my life!
Eating Disorder Treatment for You or Your Loved One
If you’re reading this, you or your loved one must be sick and tired, of being sick and tired. We understand – finding the best eating disorder treatment center isn’t easy.
Thousands of people suffer from eating disorders such as anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating everyday. Without proper rehabilitation, the afflicted can undergo serious health complications – sometimes, even death.
If you or a loved one is struggling with an eating disorder, we can help you. Our experts are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Start rehabilitating today! At Treatment Center Finder, we provide the most effective eating disorder programs in the nation. Call us now, and regain control of your life!
Individualized Care & Treatment for Eating Disorders
Our medical staffs provide the absolute highest level of care for our patients; we custom design an individualized care plan for you or your loved one. Our certified counselors help you overcome eating disorders, such as:
- Anorexia Nervosa (Ana)
- Anorexia Athletica
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa (Mia)
- Compulsive Eating Disorder
- Night Eating Syndrome (NES)
- Orthorexia or Orthoexia
- Eating Disorders Not Otherwise Specified (EDNOS)
Eating Disorder Treatment Centers Providing Five-Star Services
Our eating disorder treatment centers provide five-star services at an affordable price; medical professionals who know exactly how to treat your or your loved one’s eating disorder, will help you recover with:
- Specialized Care
- Message Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Topic Discussions
- Serenity Gardens & Meditation
- Tai-Chi and Yoga
- Luxurious, Private Rooms
- Individualized Nutrition Counseling
- Large Flat-Screen TV’s
- Wellness & Fitness Centers
- 12 Step Programs
- Individualized Care
- Life-Skills Classes
- One on One Therapy
- Group Therapy
Eating Disorders & Treatment Methods that are Effective, Trusted & Proven
We use trusted and proven methods to help you or your loved one through treatment; all of our rehab centers help you develop the skills essential for overcoming difficulties with:
- Stress & Anxiety
- Sex & Sexual Identity
- Self Awareness & Self Expression
- Self Perception & Body Perception
At Treatment Center Finder, we work with all of your available options; we provide:
- Inpatient Treatment
- Individualized Counseling
- Outpatient Treatment
- Transitional Living
Eating Disorder Treatment & Specialized Care Needs for You or Your Loved One
We are prepared to accommodate for all of your individualized care needs, including your needs for:
- Dual Diagnosis
- Drug Addiction
- Compulsive Disorders
- Porn Addiction
- Sleep Disorders
- Love Addiction
- Sex Addiction
- Alcohol Dependency
- Gambling Addiction
- Co occurring Disorders
The Best Eating Disorder Treatment Centers in the Nation
We provide our clients with the best eating disorder treatment centers in the nation; our certified eating disorder counselors save thousands of lives every year.
Adventure-base therapy helps to treat the body and mind of eating disorder sufferers. We provide the following adventure-base therapy options:
- Snorkeling, Deep Sea Fishing, and Wake Boarding
- Sea-Doo Excursions, Kayaking, and Kite-Surfing
- Swimming, Surfing, and Ropes Course Competitions
- Horseback Riding, Camping, and Hiking
- Bird Watching, Painting, and Clay Sculpting
Is Eating Disorder Treatment The Right Choice for Me?
Are you unsure if eating disorder rehab is right for you or your loved one? We can help:
- Do you or your loved one avoid eating when hungry?
- Do you or your loved one regularly get preoccupied with food?
- Do you or your loved one go on eating binges?
- Do you or your loved one regularly vomit after eating?
- Are you or your loved regularly preoccupied with your weight?
- Do you or your loved one exercise excessively to control your weight?
- Do you or your loved one feel guilty from eating?
- Do you or your loved one prefer to keep your stomach empty?
- Have you or your loved one taken dietary supplements and/or laxatives for reasons other than their intended/recommended purposes?
- Do you or your loved one ever avoid eating so that drinking alcohol will produce a harsher, intoxicating effect?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you. We provide the treatment services that will help you overcome your eating disorder.
Call us now – (877) 611-4318! We will set you free from your eating disorder! You don’t have to do this alone!